Thursday, 26 December 2013

Out

I always envy lovey dovey grandparents I saw on the street. One helping another to buy food in hawker centre, holding arms when one is weak with a walking stick or wiping mouth for each other after meals. All these little actions can never be seen on my paternal grandparents, even for them to have a small talks without any arguments in between is hard. Probably due to the fact that we are Asian family, we hardly put lovey dovey words across to others. And perhaps, my grandmother is more straight-forward and things happened in the past (all was before I was born and which I only heard from her side), and all I saw was grandpa keep quiet at his usual corner. Maybe I automatically assumed that my grandpa need care and concern from me.

Really in a dilemma now. Hoping everything will be alright. When my grandpa argued back, we all know it could be something serious. :/ Hopefully everything will be fine.

Xx, I love my family.

Credit to: Google, Up Movie