![]() |
| Source: From Google |
Do you know: Lemons have huge benefits! It helps to cleanse (detox) our body, definitely in weight loss as juice from lemon aids in digesting, most of all, it increase our immune boosting powers!
Besides the pros from above, there are other hidden remedies about lemons too! Heard of honey lemon? They helps in smoothing your throat when you have a sore and drinking them hot will cause fever or flu to subside.
I didn't know about all these benefits until I read about them online. In. Awe.
Now here's the Do-It-Yourself part!
After hearing all those benefits, I was so eager to try them.
All you need:
1 lemon
2 tablespoon of Organic honey
Facial Mask:
All you need is half a lemon and squeeze all juice that you can out from the lemon! After that, add 2 tablespoon of honey and mix them well. You can either leave it in the fridge or out in room temperature, both is fine.
After this is done, keep your hair OFF your face. You don't want to have unkempt hair flying around when this mask is on, it will be a little sticky!
Apply using a clean make-up brush or you can use a sponge instead. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
Don't throw away those dry out lemon after you have done squeezing them! You can use it to exfoliate your body when bathing. It can act as scrub and definitely producing whitening effect after a few sessions.
Benefits: This mask/ exfoliation aids in lightening and brightening skin tone, as well as tightening pores. ]
And you might be wondering, what am I suppose to do with other half of the lemon? Fret not! Cut them into slices and drop them in your bottles, thermal flask or even water jug..
While you are 'cleaning' your exterior (meaning your body), lemons can cleanse your interior as well. By adding lemons to your drinking water, it can be effective in clearing up acne.
That's that! Thank you for coming over to this newly start-up writing space, I hope you guys learn a few things like I always did. :)
